The Rolls-Royce of Bong hits.
- Two different Glycerin chambers will have you wondering how such a large hit felt so nice
- Two percolators provide maximum filtration and taste
- Each Glycerin chamber easily snaps on and off
- Zero chest and throat burning
- Our coldest and smoothest hitting piece
Double The Glycerin Chambers, Double the Percolators
The Freeze Pipe Bong Dual combines two different glycerin chambers and two different percolators for the coldest and smoothest experience we offer.
If you want monster full-flavored hits with zero chest and throat burning, this is the piece for you.
How it Works
The smoke travels through an Inline perc and then a Sprinkler perc before entering the two different glycerin chambers. Each percolator creates more surface area for the water to interact with the smoke, thus maximizing the filtration and natural cooling effect that water provides. The two different glycerin chambers provide an extreme cooling effect resulting in an astonishingly smooth, flavor-packed and ice cold hit. The glycerin chambers securely snap on and off, allowing for convenient storage and placement of the glycerin chambers in your freezer.
Chilled Four Times
Two peculators plus Two glycerin chambers = One supremely cold hit.
Filtered Four Times
Water is nature's best filtration system. It does an amazing job of removing potentially harmful particles and leaving just the THC to be consumed. The Inline perc and the Sprinkler perc do an outstanding job of creating extreme filtration. The glycerin chambers have coils inside of them that also act as a percolator for an even more refined hit.
What Is Glycerin?
A gel-like liquid that freezes quicker and stays frozen longer than ice. It's completely safe, non-toxic and typically found in food and sweeteners.
How To Use the Freeze Pipe Bong Dual
- Place both the glycerin chambers in the freezer for at least 1 hour. It's okay to leave them in there for longer and many people store them in the freeze in between sessions.
- Place the black-coil glycerin chamber on the base, and the clear tubed glycerin chamber on-top of the black-coil glycerin chamber.
- Use the large black clips to secure each glycerin chamber. The big side of the clip goes on the bottom.
- Fill the base with enough water so the sprinkler perc is slightly submerged.
- Light, inhale, repeat until arrived at destination.