Delta 8 has been exploding in popularity recently, and there are a few reasons why. In most states, many forms of Delta 8 are completely legal. While the high isn't as intense as Delta 9, aka THC from the cannabis you're used to smoking, with Delta 8 you will feel a similar experience that's associated with consuming cannabis. One thing is for sure, Delta 8 is way stronger than CBD.
Two major reasons why many people are more interested in Delta 8 is because it is less intense and the feelings of anxiousness and paranoia are not as prevalent as with Delta-9. This results in more of a body high with less mental effects. Now this seems similar to the more common CBD; however, CBD has no psychoactive elements to it, being the main component of hemp. The main result of this is that people do not feel high from CBD but with Delta-8 this is not the case! Considering the fact that you will still get high, it will alleviate anxiety and pain without substantial loss of mental clarity. Just like with normal THC, effects vary with the individual but with Delta 8 but they tend to be much more mild.
Additionally, Delta 8, like traditional THC can be consumed in pipes or bongs, eaten in edible form, or even vaped.
Looking for the best piece to use on your legal weed?
Ash Catcher $69.95
Dab Rigs & Enail
Why Delta 8 Gets You High
Delta-8 is a cannabis compound fundamentally similar to the Delta-9 compound known as THC, known for the euphoric, high feelings caused when smoked. Delta 8 is slightly less potent than Delta-9 but still causes these effects in users just with less intensely. The difference doesn’t sound like much, just a change in a double bond from the 8th carbon to the 9th, but this has some noticeable results in causing the high effects to be less intense. While hemp, CBD and Delta 8 are all legal, hemp and CBD completely removes the psychoactive chemicals, Delta 8 lets a more mild version of THC remain.
Forms of Delta 8
Delta-8 THC comes in many forms like what you would expectfrom any THC and can be consumed in many ways as well.
● Smoking Delta 8 from a bong or water pipe is one of the quickest ways to feel the results and is a very classic method.
● Vaping is one of the most popular methods of consumption as it hits quickly, and with many different flavors everyone can find an enjoyable way to use it.
● Delta 8 drops are also very common, it comes as an oil that you can put under your tongue to receive the relief you desire.
● Eating edibles is one of the most powerful ways to consume Delta 8 as you can get gummies of differing strengths from local smoke shops. Edibles typically take much
longer to hit but the effects can last much longer than consuming in most other methods.
● Delta-8 can also come in different strains which allows you to find the exact strain that will make you feel what you want to experience.
Showerhead base, UFO middle perc, largest glycerin coil
One of the greatest things about Delta-8 is its similarity to cannabis, as you can use any devices you have been using for this compound. Smoking continues to be a favorite method of consumption so bongs, pipes, dab rigs, and bubblers will remain common tools for many people who choose Delta-8. As many people know these methods offer more filtration and better hits than other harsh-hitting alternatives.